A foxtrot to the Addams Family theme and a street dance to Ghostbusters - it can only be the Strictly Come Dancing Halloween special.
On Saturday evening, the 11 remaining couples will take to the dance floor in a bid to impress judges Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Bruno Tonioli with their spooky routines.
Some song choices are more in keeping with the ghoulish theme than others. Michelle Visage and Giovanni Pernice are keeping it spooky with a foxtrot to The Addams Family (complete with fancy dress) while Catherine Tyldesley and Johannes Radebe will cha cha to Scared of the Dark by Steps.
Emma Barton and Anton Du Beke will tango to Bach’s Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, as featured in Disney’s Fantasia.
On the other end of the spectrum, Mike Bushell and Katya Jones will tango to What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani and Saffron Barker and AJ Pritchard will jive to The Police’s Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic.
The celebrities and the professionals are also set to open the show with a spine-chilling group performance.
See the full list of song and dance choices below.
- Alex and Neil: Couple’s Choice (Street/Commercial) to Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr
- Catherine and Johannes: Cha Cha to Scared of the Dark by Steps
- Emma and Anton: Tango to Toccata and Fugue in D Minor by Bach
- Emma and Aljaz: Charleston to A Little Party Never Killed Nobody by Fergie featuring Q-Tip and GoonRock
- Michelle and Giovanni: Foxtrot to The Addams Family by Vic Mizzy
- Saffron and AJ: Jive to Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by The Police
- Chris and Karen: Samba to Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) by Backstreet Boys
- Karim and Amy: Paso Doble to Smalltown Boy by Bronski Beat
- Kelvin and Oti: Tango to Bad Guy by Billie Eilish
- Mike and Katya: Tango to What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani
- Will and Janette: Jive to Casper by Little Richard
Sunday’s results show will see another celebrity leave the competition, after David James and Nadiya Bychkova became the fourth couple to depart last week.
The two pair with the lowest marks on the leaderboard after the judges’ scores and public vote will then face the dreaded dance off before Ballas, Revel Horwood, Mabuse and Tonioli make a decision about who stays.
Strictly Come Dancing continues on Saturday, October 26 at 6.35pm on BBC One with the results show on Sunday, October 27 at 7.15pm.