The BBC has confirmed the song and dance choices for Saturday night’s instalment of Strictly Come Dancing.
After heading to the home of ballroom last week for the show’s annual Blackpool extravaganza, the contestants will be back at Elstree Studios for Saturday night’s show.
As ever, the remaining six couples will be hoping to win over viewers and impress judges Shirley Ballas, Motsi Mabuse, Bruno Tonioli and Craig Revel Horwood to avoid ending up in the dance off.
Saturday’s episode will see Tonioli welcome the contestants onto the dance floor with a special rendition of Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, accompanied by a routine from the Strictly professionals.
This week, the contestants have made some eclectic musical choices, with EastEnders star Emma Barton and her partner Anton Du Beke hoping to capitalise on last week’s high scores with a quickstep to Sparkling Diamonds, as performed by Nicole Kidman in the 2001 film Moulin Rouge!
Meanwhile Saffron Barker and AJ Pritchard, who landed in the bottom two in Blackpool, will perform a samba to Walking On Sunshine.
Karim Zeroual and partner Amy Dowden have opted for a contemporary routine to Drops of Jupiter while Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse will try out a street-inspired dance to Do I Love You (Indeed I Do).
Here is the full list of songs and dances...
- Alex and Neil: Argentine Tango to Never Tear Us Apart by Bishop Briggs
- Emma and Anton: Quickstep to Sparkling Diamonds by Nicole Kidman
- Saffron and AJ: Samba to Walking On Sunshine by Take Me To Rio Collective
- Chris and Karen: Paso Doble to Run Boy Run by Woodkid
- Karim and Amy: Couples’ Choice (Contemporary) to Drops Of Jupiter by With Confidence
- Kelvin and Oti: Couples’ Choices (Street / Commercial) to Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) by Frank Wilson
Strictly Come Dancing continues on November 23 at 7pm on BBC One. The results show follows at 7.15pm on November 24.