The songs this year’s Strictly Come Dancing contestants will be performing to when they make their dance floor debuts on Saturday night have now been revealed.
And as usual, there really is something for everyone.
Among the tracks being performed are a Whitney Houston classic, a recent hit from chart-topper Shawn Mendes, Lizzo’s signature tune and (curve ball alert) that football song that got done to death during last year’s World Cup.
And yes, it is David James dancing to that one, since you ask.
Also among the tracks are a few Strictly staples – including Build Me Up Buttercup and Spandau Ballet’s Gold – which will be performed alongside ABBA’s Honey Honey, Laura Brannigan’s Gloria and She’s A Lady by Tom Jones.
- Alex Scott and Neil Jones will be performing the Quickstep to I Get A Kick Out Of You by Frank Sinatra
- Anneka Rice and Kevin Clifton will be dancing the Cha Cha to Gloria by Laura Brannigan
- Catherine Tyldesley and Johannes Radebe will be performing the Viennese Waltz to I Got You Baby by Sonny and Cher
- Chris Ramsey and Karen Clifton will be dancing the Cha Cha to Juice by Lizzo
- David James and Nadiya Bychkova will be performing the Foxtrot to Three Lions
- Dev Griffin and Dianne Buswell will be dancing the Foxtrot to Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations
- Emma Barton and Anton Du Beke will be performing the Jive to Honey Honey by ABBA
- Viscountess Emma Weymouth and Aljaž Škorjanec will be dancing the Cha Cha to She’s A Lady by Tom Jones
- James Cracknell and Luba Mushtuk will be dancing the Tango to Spandau Ballet’s Gold
- Karim Zeroual and Amy Dowden will be performing the Cha Cha to If I Can’t Have You by Shawn Mendes
- Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse will be dancing the Samba to La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz
- Michelle Visage and Giovanni Pernice will be performing the Cha Cha to So Emotional by Whitney Houston
- Mike Bushell and Katya Jones will be dancing the Jive to Do You Love Me by The Contours
- Saffron Barker and AJ Pritchard will be dancing the Tango to Lips Are Moving by Meghan Trainor
- Will Bayley and Janette Manrara will be performing the Quickstep to Pencil Full Of Lead by Paolo Nutini
It’s going to be a big week for Strictly, with Motsi Mabuse set to offer her first critiques as the latest addition to the judging panel.
The live show will also see Kelvin Fletcher taking to the dance floor for the first time, after being brought in as a last-minute replacement for Jamie Laing, who injured himself while recording this year’s launch show.
Strictly airs on Saturday night at 7pm on BBC One.