Strictly Come Dancing's first live show went off without much of a hitch (well, relatively speaking!) and now it's full speed ahead to the first actual elimination.
As is tradition, the judges' scores from last week and this weekend's dances will be combined with viewer votes to determine which unlucky couple will be sashaying off the dance floor this Sunday.
Before we get there, though, let's find out which songs and dances that the couples have picked to impress Shirley Ballas and her judging panel for this Saturday night's (September 29) second live show:
- Ashley Roberts and professional partner Pasha Kovalev will dance the Cha Cha Cha to 'Boogie Wonderland' by Earth, Wind and Fire.
- Charles Venn and professional partner Karen Clifton will dance the Quickstep to 'Sir Duke' by Stevie Wonder.
- Danny John-Jules and professional partner Amy Dowden will dance the Cha Cha Cha to 'Beggin' by Madcon.
- Faye Tozer and professional partner Giovanni Pernice will dance the Viennese Waltz to 'It's a Man's Man's Man's World' by Seal.
- Graeme Swann and professional partner Oti Mabuse will dance the American Smooth to 'Try a Little Tenderness' by Otis Redding.
- Joe Sugg and professional partner Dianne Buswell will dance the Charleston to 'Cotton Eyed Joe' by Rednex.
- Kate Silverton and professional partner Aljaž Skorjanec will dance the Tango to 'No Roots' by Alice Merton.
- Katie Piper and professional partner Gorka Márquez will dance the Paso Doble to 'Confident' by Demi Lovato.
- Lauren Steadman and professional partner AJ Pritchard will dance the Charleston to 'New Rules' by Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox.
- Lee Ryan and professional partner Nadiya Bychkova will dance the Jive to 'Blue Suede Shoes' by Elvis Presley.
- Dr Ranj Singh and professional partner Janette Manrara will dance the Salsa to 'Fireball' by Pitbull feat. John Ryan.
- Seann Walsh and professional partner Katya Jones will dance the Jive to 'I'm Still Standing' by Elton John.
- Stacey Dooley and professional partner Kevin Clifton will dance the Cha Cha Cha to 'Came Here For Love' by Sigala feat. Ella Eyre.
- Susannah Constantine and professional partner Anton du Beke will dance the Foxtrot to 'They Can't Take That Away From Me' by Frank Sinatra.
- Vick Hope and professional partner Graziano Di Prima will dance the Waltz to 'Somewhere' from West Side Story.
This weekend's results show will get a star-power boost when singer-songwriter George Ezra drops in to perform his smash hit 'Shotgun' in the BBC ballroom.
Strictly Come Dancing continues on Saturday (September 29) at 6.30pm on BBC One, followed by the results show on Sunday (September 30) at 7.15pm.
('You Might Also Like',)