Begum was 15 when she and two other east London schoolgirls travelled to Syria to join the so-called Islamic State group.
The 21-year-old, who travelled from the UK to Syria as a teenager to join IS, lost a Supreme Court ruling last week.
The Chancellor on Sunday told Sky News’ Sophy Ridge that he is "glad" the Supreme Court ruled against Begum being able to return to the UK to fight her case.
Jess Phillips said the screengrab shared on Twitter was "completely fake" and had put her and her family and staff at risk.
Judges said Begum should be allowed to comeback to the UK to challenge the decision to revoke her citizenship.
The 19-year-old gave her first interview since the death of her third child last month.
Shamima Begum's husband Yago Riedijk told The Times about the nightmare he and his IS bride had had since the death of their newborn baby.
The family of Islamic State bride Shamima Begum begin legal proceedings to review decision to strip her of British citizenship.
The Sunday Times reported that two other IS brides in Syria have been stripped of their UK citizenship by the Home Office.
Shamima Begum's lawyer Tasnime Akunjee said they have "strong but as yet unconfirmed reports" that her son has died.
Shamima Begum wrote a letter to Home Secretary Sajid Javid saying they will challenge his removal of her British citizenship but asking him to help them bring her newborn baby to the UK.
Sajid Javid's decision is only permissible under international law if it does not leave the individual stateless.
Former Metropolitan police officer Dal Babu says the police never told Begum's parents about her radicalisation.