Three thugs who ambushed and left a man for dead with multiple stab wounds have been jailed for a combined total of 30 years.
The three men were part of a large gang who attacked the victim while brandishing weapons including knives in Acton.
Police were called to Uxbridge Road on September 11 last year, where they found the 22-year-old victim suffering several knife wounds at a Tesco Express.
The victim, who was stabbed seven times including twice in the head, was rushed to a central London hospital following the brutal assault at about 2.30pm.
Sacdi Omar Mohammed and Nasser Abdul-Aziz, both 21, and Omar Abdul-Aziz, were found guilty of attempted murder at Isleworth Crown Court on Wednesday.
Mohammed, of Osborne Road, Acton, was on Friday sentenced to 15 years imprisonment. Nasser Abdul-Aziz, who together with Omar are of Stanley Road, Acton, was handed a 13 year jail term.
And Omar Abdul-Aziz was sentenced to 12 years behind bars following a six-week trial.
On the day of the attack, the victim was set upon by a large group of men as he walked back towards his car after paying for fuel at the Tesco garage.
He required surgery after being knifed a numerous times, and detectives investigating the incident said it was “incredible that he survived his injuries.”
Detectives from Ealing Gangs Unit launched an investigation, obtaining CCTV of the attack which enabled them to identify suspects - including the three defendants.
Mohamed and Nasser Abdul-Aziz handed themselves in at Acton Police Station on September 15 and were charged with GBH and affray the same day.
Omar Abdul-Aziz attended Acton Police Station five days later. He was charged with GBH and affray the following day.
The charges were upgraded to attempted murder during court proceedings.
Detective Sergeant Richard Russell, from the Ealing Gangs Unit, said: "These violent men were part of a group that pounced on the victim in a pre-planned attack.
“Armed with a variety of weapons, they beat and stabbed the victim all over his body, and it is incredible that he survived his injuries.
"Despite the victim being unwilling to support the investigation officers carried out a thorough investigation and identified those responsible within a matter of days.
“They then mounted a victimless prosecution resulting in three convictions for attempted murder.”
Three other men were all found not guilty of attempted murder in relation to this incident.