The Smithy Family, from Bexleyheath, have entertained more than 2.5million followers with amusing videos during the pandemic.
Dad Nick and mum Jess were forced to grab their two young daughters Amelia, 6, and Isabella, 9 and a newborn baby boy when they realised their car was on fire at around 10pm on Wednesday.
The couple say that their soaring popularity has sparked online trolling and doxxing, the sharing of their personal data online, leading to unwanted takeaways and even escorts turning up to their house.
Father Nick Smith, who gave up his day job as a builder to become an influencer, broke down in tears in a video filmed outside the charred semi-detached house.
He said: “I’m doing this video because people have already uploaded videos of the fire.
“We all got out of the house ok. Kids are fine...Me and Jess are fine, the dogs are ok.”
Breaking into tears he says: “The house a’int ok. Jess and the kids are in a safe place.”
He took aim at two people he claims started the blaze: “To the two people who done this. You could’ve killed our family. And not only our family but our neighbours, my friends. It’s unforgivable.”
Trolls replied to the video warning Nick that it was time for him to leave social media to protect his family.
The family post amusing clips showing off their home life, with joker Nick dressing up in tights and once getting a Gareth Southgate tattoo on his leg.
The family had recently built a pool in the back garden thanks to sponsorship from their videos.
London Fire Brigade said the exterior and guttering of the house were destroyed as well as a car in the drive and five mobility scooters.
The blaze spread to a neighbour’s house damaging a first-floor window fascia and drains.
The force said were no reports of any injuries.
Sub Officer Tim Sammons, who was at the scene, said: “We were called to reports of a car alight that had spread up the outside of the house.
“There were a number of mobility scooters parked outside which had caught alight and were producing a large amount of smoke and flames.
“Everyone was out of the building before we arrived, and crews worked incredibly hard to prevent further damage to the inside of the property and to neighbouring properties.
“Our fire investigation dogs also attended to help identify any ignitable substances present.”