Welcome to the Evening Standard’s live blog covering the latest transfer news and rumours from the Premier League and beyond.
Football has been suspended ‘indefinitely’ in England due to the coronavirus pandemic, and while there is no action on the field for the time being, speculation around potential recruits ahead of the new season remains rife.
We’ll keep you abreast of all the news from our correspondents, and the talking points and rumours from the rest of the European press.
Latest transfer news and rumours…
- Clock ticking on Kane transfer, says Carragher
- Ighalo eager for United stay
- Chelsea are in talks over Coutinho deal
- Man United have no chance of signing Kane from Tottenham
- Willian concedes Chelsea won’t meet his contract demands
- Man United blow in De Ligt pursuit
- Tottenham to offer Giroud two-year deal
- PSG consider Neymar sale?
Can't see the transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England at the end of the season - currently May 18, but that will almost certainly not be when it finishes due to Covid-19 delays.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.