Two people have died and at least 56 have been injured by an explosion at a fireworks factory in northwestern Turkey.
A huge plume of dark smoke could be seen above the factory on Friday, which had around 190 people on site at the time of the explosion.
Several firefighters and ambulances rushed to the scene which is away from residential areas outside the town of Hendek in the Sakarya province.
However explosions were continuing, hampering efforts to bring the fire under control.
Television footage showed rockets shooting into the sky out of the factory.
Governor Cetin Oktay Kaldirim said on Twitter that at least 56 workers were taken to hospital with injuries.
He said many were trapped by the explosion and emergency services were struggling to reach the building.
“All security measures were taken around the factory," said Governor Kaldirim.
"Since it is a fireworks factory, and the explosions continue, we cannot intervene at the moment."
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan confirmed two had died and said 74 others had been injured.
The cause of the blast is not yet known.