War Child BRITs Week together with O2 returns with a stellar line-up for 2018. The series of intimate gigs gives fans the opportunity to see the biggest names in music in venues across London - and for the first time since 2015, Manchester - while raising money and awareness for children whose lives have been torn apart by war and conflict.
Rag‘n’Bone Man, Kygo, Laura Marling, The Vamps, Jessie Ware, alt-J, Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, The Amazons, and Deaf Havana are all confirmed to perform in the capital. Fans in Manchester will be able to see Wolf Alice play an exclusive set at Gorilla.
The prize draw for entry is open now and closes on Monday 5 February.
To enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see the artist of your choice, make a £5 donation at britsweekwarchild.co.uk
To maximise the chance of winning you can enter as many times as you like. There will also be a limited number of tickets for sale. Line-up and venue details are listed below:
- Monday 12 February: Jessie Ware, Bush Hall
- Tuesday 13 February: Rag'n'Bone Man, Islington Assembly Hall
- Thursday 15 February: Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats, Omeara
- Saturday 17 February: Laura Marling, St. Giles Church
- Tuesday 20 February: alt-J, The Garage
- Tuesday 20 February: Wolf Alice, Gorilla (Manchester)
- Thursday 22 February: The Amazons, Omeara
- Thursday 22 February: The Vamps, Dingwalls
- Friday 23 February: Deaf Havana, Union Chapel
- Saturday 24 February: Kygo, Omeara
Terms & Conditions: Promotion closes at 23:59 on Monday 5 February 2018. Prize draw entry costs £5.00 and every penny goes to War Child. Successful entrants will be notified by or on 8 February 2018. For full terms visit www.britsweekwarchild.co.uk. Promoter: War Child (Reg Charity Number 1071659).