Cape Town - This year's Grammy Awards took place in New York on Sunday night with James Corden as the host.
There were lots of highlights for local audiences as Trevor Noah presented Dave Chappelle with his award for Best Comedy album; Rihanna did the gwara gwara dance and Ladysmith Black Mambazo took home another award for their amazing work in the World Music category.
With all that going on, it's easy to miss some of the biggest performances on the night - we've already told you about Kesha's powerful moment on stage- but here are some others you might have missed.
6 GRAMMY PERFORMANCES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED:
1. Sam Smith - Pray
2. Elton John, Miley Cyrus - Tiny Dancer
3. Bruno Mars and Cardi B - Finesse
4. Childish Gambino - Terrified
5. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee - Despacito
6. U2 - Get Out Of Your Own Way