London

United Kingdom
Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy
16°
11°
11°

Forecast

  • 7 AMPartly cloudy11°
  • 8 AMPartly cloudy11°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 10 AMPartly cloudy13°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 12 PMShowers16°
  • 1 PMShowers15°
  • 2 PMShowers14°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms15°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms15°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy10°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy9°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy10°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy9°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy9°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy9°
  • 7 AMPartly cloudy9°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%16°11°Scattered showers with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%18°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%18°9°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%18°10°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%17°9°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%18°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%18°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°10°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%17°11°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & pressure

Wind

3 km/h East-southeast

Barometer

1004.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    11°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    10.70 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:04 AM6:35 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Search for missing toddler Ben Needham threatened by ancient bones dispute

My priority is to ensure that disruption to the operation that my team are running remains at an absolute minimum. If magistrates' permission is withdrawn, it will be my intention to seek immediate judicial authority to search this area of land
Det Insp Jon Cousins
Forensic experts from McCann case help in the hunt for clues

Weather News Stories