Stafford

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
20°
13°
18°

Forecast

  • 9 PMCloudy17°
  • 10 PMCloudy17°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 12 AMCloudy16°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 4 AMShowers16°
  • 5 AMShowers16°
  • 6 AMCloudy15°
  • 7 AMCloudy16°
  • 8 AMCloudy16°
  • 9 AMCloudy17°
  • 10 AMCloudy17°
  • 11 AMCloudy17°
  • 12 PMCloudy18°
  • 1 PMCloudy19°
  • 2 PMCloudy19°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy16°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%20°13°Night - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds SSW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%19°14°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%19°12°Showers today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%18°13°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%18°12°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%19°12°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%19°12°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%21°13°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%21°14°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%21°14°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h South-southwest

Barometer

1003.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    18°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds SSW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 14 mph (14.5 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:20 AM9:09 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

2 knifemen 'neutralised' after priest's throat slashed at morning mass in France

The two hostage-takers came out of the church armed and it was at that point that they were neutralised by the police.
Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet