Birmingham

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
23°
16°
23°

Forecast

  • 6 PMCloudy22°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms20°
  • 8 PMCloudy19°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms19°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms18°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms18°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms18°
  • 1 AMShowers17°
  • 2 AMShowers17°
  • 3 AMShowers17°
  • 4 AMShowers16°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms17°
  • 10 AMCloudy18°
  • 11 AMCloudy19°
  • 12 PMCloudy20°
  • 1 PMCloudy21°
  • 2 PMCloudy21°
  • 3 PMCloudy22°
  • 4 PMCloudy22°
  • 5 PMCloudy22°
  • 6 PMCloudy22°
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%23°16°Night - Scattered showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%22°15°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%22°13°Mostly sunny today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%24°14°Thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%22°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%18°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%20°12°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%21°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%20°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%20°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early morning
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 50%50%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h North-northwest

Barometer

1002.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    25°
  • Humidity
    56%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:08 AM8:10 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

At least 10 dead and many feared trapped after 6.2 earthquake hits central Italy

Half the village has disappeared. There is a landslide on one road, a bridge is about to collapse on the other one.
Sergio Perozzi, mayor of Amatrice

Weather News Stories