Milan

Italy
Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy
27°
23°
23°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy23°
  • 9 AMCloudy24°
  • 10 AMCloudy24°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms27°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms28°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunder Showers27°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms27°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms28°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms27°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms27°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 3 AMPartly cloudy21°
  • 4 AMPartly cloudy21°
  • 5 AMPartly cloudy20°
  • 6 AMPartly cloudy19°
  • 7 AMPartly cloudy19°
  • 8 AMPartly cloudy21°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%27°23°Scattered showers with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%29°19°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%29°21°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%31°21°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%31°22°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Friday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 5%5%31°22°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%30°22°Mostly sunny today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%31°22°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%31°21°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%31°22°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & pressure

Wind

6 km/h West

Barometer

999.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    25°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:08 AM8:51 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Politics

Entire fleet of most advanced warships docked after Royal Navy 'neglected'

The fundamental problem is this: we don't have enough frigates and destroyers. Previous defence reviews have reduced the number to 19. We need at least six or seven more than that. We are paying the price for the neglect of the Navy in recent years.
Maritime strategist, Professor Eric Grove, speaking to Sky News
Type 45
£1bn
EACH
Destroyer Fleet Dock In Portsmouth