Eilean Siar

United Kingdom
ShowersShowers
13°
10°
13°

Forecast

  • 10 PMShowers14°
  • 11 PMWindy13°
  • 12 AMShowers13°
  • 1 AMShowers12°
  • 2 AMShowers11°
  • 3 AMShowers11°
  • 4 AMShowers11°
  • 5 AMShowers11°
  • 6 AMShowers11°
  • 7 AMShowers11°
  • 8 AMShowers10°
  • 9 AMShowers11°
  • 10 AMShowers11°
  • 11 AMShowers11°
  • 12 PMShowers11°
  • 1 PMShowers11°
  • 2 PMShowers11°
  • 3 PMShowers12°
  • 4 PMCloudy11°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 6 PMShowers11°
  • 7 PMShowers10°
  • 8 PMCloudy10°
  • 9 PMShowers10°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%13°10°Rainy and windy. Thunder possible. Low 50ºF. Winds WSW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Thursday
Thunder showersPrecipitation: 50%50%12°9°Rainy and windy. High 53ºF. WNW winds at 25 to 35 mph, diminishing to 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around ~ 0.25 inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.Night - Showers early. Low 48ºF. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Thunder showersPrecipitation: 30%30%13°8°Partly cloudy. Turning cooler. High 55ºF. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers late at night. Low 46ºF. Winds NNE and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%12°8°Partly cloudy. High 54ºF. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally clear. Low 46ºF. Winds S and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%13°12°Generally clear and windy. High 56ºF. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Windy, with showers. Low 53ºF. Winds SSE at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%14°12°Rainy and windy. High 58ºF. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around ~ 0.5 inch.Night - Windy, with showers. Low 54ºF. Winds SSE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%14°11°Rainy and windy. High 58ºF. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around ~ 0.25 inch.Night - Rain. Low 52ºF. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%14°12°Windy, with morning showers. High 58ºF. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Windy, with showers. Low 53ºF. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%14°11°Windy, with showers. High 57ºF. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rainy and windy. Low 52ºF. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around ~ 0.25 inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%14°11°Windy, with showers. High 57ºF. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy, with showers. Low 52ºF. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 77%77%
Precipitation: 97%97%
Precipitation: 97%97%

Wind & pressure

Wind

26 km/h Southwest

Barometer

996.9 millibars

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    11°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    3.00 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rainy and windy. Thunder possible. Low 50ºF. Winds WSW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:27 AM7:10 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Sport

I was silly but entrapment has won the day, complains Sam Allardyce

But just to let everybody know, I sort of helped out what was somebody I've known for 30 years and unfortunately it was an error of judgment on my behalf and I've paid the consequences
Sam Allardyce
Allardyce: On reflection, it was a silly thing to do

Weather News Stories