Paxton

United States
CloudyCloudy
21°
12°
14°

Forecast

  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 5 AMShowers14°
  • 6 AMShowers14°
  • 7 AMShowers13°
  • 8 AMCloudy14°
  • 9 AMCloudy14°
  • 10 AMCloudy15°
  • 11 AMCloudy16°
  • 12 PMCloudy17°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy20°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 6 PMPartly cloudy19°
  • 7 PMPartly cloudy17°
  • 8 PMPartly cloudy17°
  • 9 PMPartly cloudy16°
  • 10 PMPartly cloudy15°
  • 11 PMPartly cloudy14°
  • 12 AMPartly cloudy14°
  • 1 AMPartly cloudy14°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy14°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%21°12°Night - Scattered showers with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds SSW at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).Cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%14°11°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%13°11°Cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%13°11°Cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%16°12°Cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%17°13°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%17°11°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%16°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%16°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°10°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & pressure

Wind

14 km/h South-southwest

Barometer

987.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    13°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds SSW at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:41 AM6:35 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Sport

England boss Sam Allardyce filmed 'giving advice on getting around transfer rules'

You can still get around it. I mean obviously the big money’s here.
Sam Allardyce
Contract
£3m
A YEAR
Could 'Big Sam' Be England's Saviour?

Weather News Stories