Savoy

United States
CloudyCloudy
13°
9°
9°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy10°
  • 10 AMCloudy11°
  • 11 AMCloudy11°
  • 12 PMCloudy11°
  • 1 PMCloudy11°
  • 2 PMCloudy12°
  • 3 PMCloudy12°
  • 4 PMShowers12°
  • 5 PMShowers12°
  • 6 PMCloudy12°
  • 7 PMCloudy11°
  • 8 PMCloudy9°
  • 9 PMCloudy10°
  • 10 PMCloudy10°
  • 11 PMCloudy10°
  • 12 AMCloudy10°
  • 1 AMCloudy10°
  • 2 AMCloudy10°
  • 3 AMCloudy10°
  • 4 AMCloudy10°
  • 5 AMCloudy9°
  • 6 AMCloudy9°
  • 7 AMCloudy9°
  • 8 AMCloudy10°
  • 9 AMCloudy11°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%13°9°Cloudy with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNW to N at 7 mph (11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%16°9°Scattered showers today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 20%20%19°11°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°8°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%19°6°Mostly sunny today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%19°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%19°10°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%19°11°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%16°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h North

Barometer

996.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 54 °F (12.2 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNW to N at 7 mph (11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:48 AM6:30 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Sport

Harry Redknapp filmed saying his players bet on outcome of their own match

Oh would it? Oh, okay. But not at that time I don't think it was, was it? They weren't betting on the other team, they were having a bet on their own team.
Harry Redknapp when contacted later by the newspaper, and told that betting by players was against the rules
Harry Redknapp: 'Too late for me' to be England manager

Weather News Stories