Camdenton

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy
25°
19°
23°

Forecast

  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy27°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms24°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms25°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms21°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms21°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy20°
  • 2 AMPartly cloudy19°
  • 3 AMPartly cloudy19°
  • 4 AMPartly cloudy19°
  • 5 AMPartly cloudy19°
  • 6 AMPartly cloudy19°
  • 7 AMPartly cloudy19°
  • 8 AMPartly cloudy21°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy24°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%25°19°Thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Saturday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 10%10%27°19°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%26°20°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%33°22°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%33°23°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%33°23°Thunderstorms today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%33°23°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%31°23°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%31°22°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%30°21°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & pressure

Wind

3 km/h East

Barometer

984.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    24°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    9.70 km
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:12 AM8:22 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Business

Ministers hesitate over £18bn nuclear power station despite French backing

There is a role for new nuclear as part of our future low carbon infrastructure; but not at any price. The government's failure to get a grip of the public interest here shows a startling level of incompetence
Barry Gardiner, shadow energy secretary
Power at a price
£92.50
PER MEGAWATT HOUR