Centerville

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy
32°
22°
29°

Forecast

  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy31°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy32°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy32°
  • 3 PMPartly cloudy31°
  • 4 PMPartly cloudy31°
  • 5 PMFair32°
  • 6 PMFair31°
  • 7 PMFair30°
  • 8 PMClear28°
  • 9 PMClear27°
  • 10 PMClear27°
  • 11 PMClear26°
  • 12 AMClear26°
  • 1 AMClear25°
  • 2 AMClear24°
  • 3 AMClear24°
  • 4 AMClear24°
  • 5 AMClear23°
  • 6 AMClear22°
  • 7 AMSunny22°
  • 8 AMSunny23°
  • 9 AMSunny26°
  • 10 AMSunny27°
  • 11 AMPartly cloudy28°
Wednesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%32°22°Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 90ºF. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Generally clear. Low 71ºF. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%32°22°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 90ºF. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Late night thunderstorms. Low 71ºF. Winds NW and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%28°21°Morning thunderstorms. High 83ºF. Winds E and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Late night thunderstorms. Low 70ºF. Winds E and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%28°21°Scattered thunderstorms. High 82ºF. Winds ESE and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 69ºF. Winds SSE and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%29°21°Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. High 85ºF. Winds SE and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 69ºF. Winds NNE and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%29°20°Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 85ºF. Winds ENE and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Late night thunderstorms. Low 68ºF. Winds NE and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%28°19°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83ºF. Winds ENE and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 67ºF. Winds ENE and variable.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%28°19°Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 82ºF. Winds E and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 67ºF. Winds ENE and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%27°18°Scattered thunderstorms. High 81ºF. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 65ºF. Winds E and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%27°18°Morning showers. High 81ºF. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Generally clear. Low 65ºF. Winds S and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h South-southwest

Barometer

1020.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    35°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 km
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 90ºF. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Generally clear. Low 71ºF. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:28 AM7:43 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

At least 10 dead and many feared trapped after 6.2 earthquake hits central Italy

Half the village has disappeared. There is a landslide on one road, a bridge is about to collapse on the other one.
Sergio Perozzi, mayor of Amatrice

Weather News Stories