Grovespring

United States
Partly cloudyPartly cloudy
27°
18°
21°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy27°
  • 1 PMCloudy27°
  • 2 PMCloudy27°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms25°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms24°
  • 7 PMCloudy22°
  • 8 PMCloudy19°
  • 9 PMCloudy18°
  • 10 PMCloudy18°
  • 11 PMCloudy17°
  • 12 AMCloudy17°
  • 1 AMCloudy17°
  • 2 AMCloudy16°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy14°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%27°18°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).Cloudy with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%21°12°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°9°Sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°12°Sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°9°Sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°11°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%24°11°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%26°13°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%27°14°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%26°16°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h South

Barometer

972.0 millibars

Details

Partly cloudy
  • Feels like
    24°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:02 AM7:02 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Health

Junior doctors suspend 15 days of strikes over fears about patient safety

We hope the government will seize this opportunity to engage with junior doctors and listen to the range of voices from across the NHS raising concerns about doctors' working lives and the impact of the contract on patient care.
BMA junior doctor committee chair Dr Ellen McCourt
Celebrities Back Medics Over Pay And Conditions

Weather News Stories