Henley

United States
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
27°
21°
23°

Forecast

  • 9 PMCloudy23°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms21°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms23°
  • 9 AMPartly cloudy23°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms25°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms28°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy28°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy28°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy28°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms28°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy25°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms24°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%27°21°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%28°22°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%28°22°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%29°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%30°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%29°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%28°19°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%28°18°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%28°19°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%28°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h Southeast

Barometer

984.0 millibars

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    27°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:32 AM7:44 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Business

I thought I was going to die: Richard Branson badly hurt in bike crash

I went flying head-first towards the concrete road, but fortunately my shoulder and cheek took the brunt of the impact.
Sir Richard Branson

Weather News Stories