Holden

United States
FairMostly sunny
29°
18°
29°

Forecast

  • 6 PMFair29°
  • 7 PMShowers28°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thunder Showers26°
  • 9 PMFair24°
  • 10 PMFair23°
  • 11 PMFair22°
  • 12 AMFair22°
  • 1 AMPartly cloudy21°
  • 2 AMFair21°
  • 3 AMFair21°
  • 4 AMFair21°
  • 5 AMFair21°
  • 6 AMPartly cloudy21°
  • 7 AMPartly cloudy21°
  • 8 AMPartly cloudy21°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms21°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms22°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms22°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms24°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms25°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy27°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy28°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms28°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms29°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms29°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%29°18°Night - Mostly clear with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%28°20°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%33°23°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%34°24°Thunderstorms today with a high of 93 °F (33.9 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%33°23°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%33°24°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%32°23°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Saturday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 10%10%31°22°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%30°22°Rain today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%31°22°Partly cloudy today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & pressure

Wind

6 km/h Northeast

Barometer

984.0 millibars

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    31°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Tonight - Mostly clear with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:16 AM8:28 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Politics

Entire fleet of most advanced warships docked after Royal Navy 'neglected'

The fundamental problem is this: we don't have enough frigates and destroyers. Previous defence reviews have reduced the number to 19. We need at least six or seven more than that. We are paying the price for the neglect of the Navy in recent years.
Maritime strategist, Professor Eric Grove, speaking to Sky News
Type 45
£1bn
EACH
Destroyer Fleet Dock In Portsmouth