Memphis

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy
27°
21°
21°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms24°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms25°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 1 PMCloudy26°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms24°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thunder Showers23°
  • 9 PMCloudy22°
  • 10 PMCloudy22°
  • 11 PMCloudy22°
  • 12 AMCloudy21°
  • 1 AMCloudy20°
  • 2 AMCloudy20°
  • 3 AMCloudy19°
  • 4 AMCloudy19°
  • 5 AMCloudy19°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%27°21°Night - Thunderstorms with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).Cloudy with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%24°18°Thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%23°12°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%24°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%27°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%29°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%28°22°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%27°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%26°19°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & pressure

Wind

3 km/h East-northeast

Barometer

993.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    24°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    11.30 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:35 AM7:43 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Politics

Home Secretary rejects calls to move checks on migrants from Calais to UK

We firmly believe in the established principle, enshrined in the Dublin Regulation, that those in need of protection should seek asylum in the first safe country they enter.
Home Office spokesperson speaking to Sky News
'Jungle'
9,106
POPULATION
Concern For Calais 'Jungle' Children

Weather News Stories