Milan

United States
Isolated Thunder ShowersScattered thunderstorms
30°
19°
25°

Forecast

  • 8 PMPartly cloudy24°
  • 9 PMPartly cloudy24°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 1 AMCloudy22°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms22°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms22°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms22°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thunder Showers21°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thunder Showers21°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thunder Showers19°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thunder Showers20°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thunder Showers21°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms22°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms22°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms22°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms22°
  • 2 PMCloudy22°
  • 3 PMCloudy22°
  • 4 PMCloudy22°
  • 5 PMCloudy22°
  • 6 PMCloudy21°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy17°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%30°19°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%23°15°Thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%21°10°Sunny today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%22°8°Sunny today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°9°Sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°9°Sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°12°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%24°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%26°14°Mostly sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%27°15°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & pressure

Wind

11 km/h South

Barometer

982.0 millibars

Details

Isolated Thunder Showers
  • Feels like
    28°
  • Humidity
    70%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Today - Scattered thunderstorms with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:03 AM7:05 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Politics

Leadership election victor Jeremy Corbyn tells Labour: 'Let's wipe the slate clean'

It is also the responsibility of the whole party - Members of Parliament, councillors, party members and our wonderful supporters across the country - to work together and respect the democratic choice that's been made.
Jeremy Corbyn
Winner
313,209
VOTES
Corbyn calls for unity after increasing mandate

Weather News Stories