Windyville

United States
CloudyCloudy
27°
21°
21°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy21°
  • 8 AMCloudy22°
  • 9 AMCloudy23°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms27°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms26°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thunder Showers24°
  • 9 PMCloudy23°
  • 10 PMCloudy23°
  • 11 PMCloudy23°
  • 12 AMCloudy23°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy21°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%27°21°Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%28°22°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%29°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%31°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%29°20°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%29°21°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%29°20°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%30°20°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%30°21°Mostly sunny today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%28°19°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Precipitation

Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & pressure

Wind

6 km/h South

Barometer

978.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    24°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    14.70 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Sun & moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:38 AM7:49 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

UK News

Teenage boy among three Britons killed in town wiped out by Italy earthquake

My deepest sympathies are with the Italian people and everyone affected by the terrible earthquake that struck central Italy. As the scale of the disaster has become clearer we now know that a number of British nationals have been affected.
Foreign secretary Boris Johnson
A devastated town
1 in 10
KILLED
Italy Earthquake Toll Rises To 250 As Hope For Survivors Fades

Weather News Stories