La Sal

United States
Partly cloudyPartly cloudy
21°
10°
10°

Forecast

  • 6 AMPartly cloudy10°
  • 7 AMPartly cloudy11°
  • 8 AMPartly cloudy11°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms19°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms19°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms19°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy15°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy12°
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%21°10°Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 69ºF. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 51ºF. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%22°11°Partly cloudy. High 72ºF. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally clear. Low 52ºF. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%26°13°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79ºF. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally clear. Low 55ºF. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%26°13°Generally clear. High 78ºF. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally clear. Low 55ºF. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%25°13°Generally clear. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77ºF. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 56ºF. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%24°12°Morning thunderstorms. High 75ºF. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Late night thunderstorms. Low 54ºF. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%23°12°Scattered thunderstorms. High 73ºF. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Generally clear. Low 54ºF. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%23°11°Generally clear. High 74ºF. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Generally clear. Low 52ºF. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°9°Generally clear. High 73ºF. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 49ºF. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%22°10°Partly cloudy. High 71ºF. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Generally clear. Low 50ºF. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 39%39%

Wind & pressure

Wind

5 km/h Northeast

Barometer

1022.3 millibars

Details

Partly cloudy
  • Feels like
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    9.00 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 69ºF. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 51ºF. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:42 AM7:53 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

UK News

Bomb disposal unit called in after Birmingham anti-terror arrests

The arrests were intelligence-led and part of an ongoing investigation.
Police spokesman

Weather News Stories