Tabiona

United States
ClearClear
14°
6°
14°

Forecast

  • 9 PMClear14°
  • 10 PMClear13°
  • 11 PMClear12°
  • 12 AMClear11°
  • 1 AMClear10°
  • 2 AMClear9°
  • 3 AMClear8°
  • 4 AMClear8°
  • 5 AMClear7°
  • 6 AMClear7°
  • 7 AMClear7°
  • 8 AMSunny8°
  • 9 AMSunny12°
  • 10 AMSunny14°
  • 11 AMSunny17°
  • 12 PMSunny19°
  • 1 PMSunny21°
  • 2 PMSunny22°
  • 3 PMPartly cloudy22°
  • 4 PMPartly cloudy22°
  • 5 PMPartly cloudy22°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 8 PMCloudy16°
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%14°6°Generally clear. Low 43ºF. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%23°8°Generally clear. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73ºF. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Skies clearing overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 47ºF. Winds NNE and variable.
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%18°7°Afternoon showers. Thunder possible. High 65ºF. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 44ºF. Winds NNW and variable.
Friday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%19°6°Generally clear. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 67ºF. Winds S and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 43ºF. Winds NW and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%19°6°Afternoon showers. High 67ºF. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Generally clear. Low 43ºF. Winds WNW and variable.
Sunday
Thunder showersPrecipitation: 40%40%17°3°Afternoon showers. High 62ºF. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early. Low 37ºF. Winds NW and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%12°0°Partly cloudy. High 53ºF. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 32ºF. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%12°1°Afternoon showers. High 53ºF. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers. Low 33ºF. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%11°-1°Morning showers. High 51ºF. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Generally clear. Low 31ºF. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%13°1°Generally clear. High 56ºF. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally clear. Low 33ºF. Winds NNW and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & pressure

Wind

2 km/h East-northeast

Barometer

1020.6 millibars

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    14°
  • Humidity
    53%
  • Visibility
    5.00 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Generally clear. Low 43ºF. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:16 AM7:10 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Sport

Sam Allardyce facing sack as England football manager after undercover sting

You get a percentage of the player's agent's fee that the agent pays to you, the company, because he's done that new deal at the club again or they sell him on, and you're not getting a part of the transfer fee any more, because you can't do that.
Sam Allardyce in the footage
'Big Sam'
£3m
A YEAR
Is it full time for Allardyce?

Weather News Stories