Teasdale

United States
Partly cloudyPartly cloudy
22°
16°
22°

Forecast

  • 11 PMFair23°
  • 12 AMFair22°
  • 1 AMClear21°
  • 2 AMClear19°
  • 3 AMClear18°
  • 4 AMClear17°
  • 5 AMClear16°
  • 6 AMClear17°
  • 7 AMSunny17°
  • 8 AMSunny21°
  • 9 AMSunny25°
  • 10 AMSunny28°
  • 11 AMSunny30°
  • 12 PMSunny31°
  • 1 PMSunny32°
  • 2 PMPartly cloudy33°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy33°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy33°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy32°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy31°
  • 7 PMPartly cloudy31°
  • 8 PMFair28°
  • 9 PMClear26°
  • 10 PMClear24°
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%22°16°Generally clear. Low 60°F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%34°16°Generally clear. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 93°F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally clear. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 61°F. Winds W and variable.
Friday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%33°17°Generally clear. High 91°F. Winds NNW and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 62°F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%28°16°Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 83°F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 61°F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%26°14°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79°F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Thunderstorms early. Low 57°F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%26°13°Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. High 79°F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 56°F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%28°13°Generally clear. High 82°F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 56°F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%28°13°Generally clear. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83°F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 56°F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%29°12°Partly cloudy. High 84°F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53°F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%26°12°Afternoon showers. High 78°F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers. Low 53°F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & pressure

Wind

2 km/h South

Barometer

1012.2 millibars

Details

Partly cloudy
  • Feels like
    22°
  • Humidity
    17%
  • Visibility
    5.00 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Generally clear. Low 60°F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:24 AM8:39 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Politics

Leadership hopeful branded sexist for saying 'let's smash May back on her heels'

Im #Sorry #OwenSmith but the #Phrase "#Smash #TheresaMayback on her #Heels" is indeed #Sexist-v v glad Im no longer a#LabourParty member!
Twitter user Minal Supri
Smith: Smash Theresa May...Rhetorically!