Bargoed

United Kingdom
ShowersShowers
11°
8°
8°

Forecast

  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms9°
  • 6 AMCloudy9°
  • 7 AMCloudy8°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms9°
  • 9 AMShowers8°
  • 10 AMShowers9°
  • 11 AMShowers9°
  • 12 PMShowers11°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms11°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms11°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms11°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy9°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy9°
  • 9 PMPartly cloudy9°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy8°
  • 11 PMPartly cloudy8°
  • 12 AMClear7°
  • 1 AMClear7°
  • 2 AMClear7°
  • 3 AMClear7°
  • 4 AMFair6°
  • 5 AMPartly cloudy6°
Saturday
Isolated Thunder ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%11°8°Night - Scattered showers with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 47 °F (8.3 °C).Clear with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%13°5°Partly cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%15°7°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%14°9°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%16°8°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%14°8°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Friday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%14°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%14°7°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%13°7°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%13°8°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Precipitation

Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & pressure

Wind

6 km/h South

Barometer

975.0 millibars

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    14.50 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 47 °F (8.3 °C).

Today - Clear with a high of 53 °F (11.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:16 AM6:47 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Search for missing toddler Ben Needham threatened by ancient bones dispute

My priority is to ensure that disruption to the operation that my team are running remains at an absolute minimum. If magistrates' permission is withdrawn, it will be my intention to seek immediate judicial authority to search this area of land
Det Insp Jon Cousins
Forensic experts from McCann case help in the hunt for clues

Weather News Stories