Llanbradach

United Kingdom
BlusteryBreezy
16°
12°
16°

Forecast

  • 2 AMBlustery15°
  • 3 AMBlustery16°
  • 4 AMShowers15°
  • 5 AMCloudy16°
  • 6 AMShowers14°
  • 7 AMShowers14°
  • 8 AMCloudy13°
  • 9 AMCloudy13°
  • 10 AMCloudy13°
  • 11 AMCloudy14°
  • 12 PMCloudy15°
  • 1 PMCloudy15°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy15°
  • 3 PMBlustery16°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 7 PMCloudy12°
  • 8 PMCloudy12°
  • 9 PMCloudy12°
  • 10 PMCloudy12°
  • 11 PMCloudy12°
  • 12 AMCloudy12°
  • 1 AMCloudy11°
  • 2 AMCloudy11°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%16°12°Night - Breezy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 16 mph (25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).Cloudy with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%13°9°Rain today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%13°8°Scattered showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%14°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%16°9°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%16°12°Rain today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%16°11°Rain today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly cloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%16°10°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%16°11°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%15°11°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & pressure

Wind

26 km/h West-southwest

Barometer

998.0 millibars

Details

Blustery
  • Feels like
    14°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    9.50 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Breezy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 16 mph (25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:13 AM6:51 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Sport

I was silly but entrapment has won the day, complains Sam Allardyce

But just to let everybody know, I sort of helped out what was somebody I've known for 30 years and unfortunately it was an error of judgment on my behalf and I've paid the consequences
Sam Allardyce
Allardyce: On reflection, it was a silly thing to do

Weather News Stories