Over the course of six seasons, the beloved Canadian sitcom Schitt's Creek followed the trials and tribulations of the Rose family, a formerly wealthy crew (played by Catherine O'Hara, Eugene Levy, Dan Levy, and Annie Murphy) who find themselves eking out a life within their one remaining asset: a small, rural town called Schitt's Creek.
The series came to an end this year, but the celebration is only beginning, as the show and its cast garnered multiple Emmy wins at this year's virtual ceremony. Below is all the information you need to stream the award-winning comedy online, including its final season.
Where to Stream Schitt's Creek
There are multiple options to stream the sitcom online.
- Pop TV has all episodes (including the last season) available to watch on demand, so long as you have an appropriate cable or satellite TV package log in. Go to Pop TV
- Netflix currently has five seasons of the show available to stream on its platform. Subscriptions plans vary from $9 to $16. Go to Netflix
- YouTube TV also carries Schitt's Creek. Subscription plans, which include access to more than 60 channels, vary from $65 to $109, with a free trial. Go to YouTube TV
- Fubo TV carries the sitcom, with packages ranging from $30 to $65. A free trial option is also available. Go to Fubo TV
- Hulu + Live TV offers the show, with packages starting at $55 per month. Go to Hulu + Live TV
When does the sixth season arrive on Netflix?
If you live in the United States, you're probably anxiously awaiting the drop of the final season on Netflix. The streaming platform has announced that the sixth season will officially drop on October 7, per Entertainment Weekly.
You Might Also Like