Woman's iPhone still works after being thrown in backyard fire

A group of friends were having a backyard campfire gathering in Queensland, Australia, when one of them misplaced her phone. It wasn't long before they realized that the device had been accidentally thrown into the fire. Miraculously, the iPhone still functioned after being in the flames for around 30 minutes.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting