ORLANDO, FLORIDA, UNITED STATESOCTOBER 1, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. SOUNDBITE 1 - Aracelis Bonet, struggling mother (female, 50 years old, English, 12 sec): "If I was a single mother with my son I probably would be homeless right now. I would be homeless. I would not have a home. We would not have food in our refrigerator."
2. Wide shot 50-year-old Aracelis Bonet homeschools her 14-year-old son Adam Martinez who is severely affected by autism3. Pan right Aracelis Bonet homeschools her son
4. SOUNDBITE 2 - Aracelis Bonet, struggling mother (female, 50 years old, English, 16 sec): "My time is pretty much all about my son right now, it’s all about him. And it’s unfortunate that we have this whole COVID situation and I feel sorry for my son at the same time because it’s not only me having the desocialization."
5. Tilt up from Aracelis Bonet’s cellphone to the tablet6. Close-up Aracelis Bonet’s face7. a photograph of Aracelis Bonet and her two daughters placed in the living room
8. SOUNDBITE 3 - Aracelis Bonet, struggling mother (female, 50 years old, English, 26 sec): "It’s so stressful to be a parent at home, being their teacher, their therapist, etcetera, being the wife, being the mom, having to have to cook dinner, clean the house. I’ve forgotten to take care of myself. There are times during the day that I forgot to eat, there are times during the day that I forgot to take my vitamins or my medicine."
9. Cutaway: Aracelis Bonet makes lunch in the kitchen 10. Cutaway: Aracelis Bonet’s face as she makes lunch 11. Cutaway: Aracelis Bonet cuts a piece of bread into two pieces 12. Cutaway: Aracelis Bonet teaches her son how to wipe off his face
13. Pan left from Adam Martinez laying on his parents' bed to Aracelis Bonet sitting at a desk working on her laptop14. Adam Martinez on his parents' bed, Aracelis Bonet on a work call in the background
15. SOUNDBITE 4 - Aracelis Bonet, struggling mother (female, 50 years old, English, 14 sec): "The revenue has definitely decreased a lot, you know, and I thank God I have my husband that works full time, where he is the one that makes ends meet for us."
16. Mid shot Aracelis Bonet on a work call