The "Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market, By Type (Electric & Hybrid), By Tonnage (Up to 3.5 Ton & Above 3.5 Ton), By End Use Industry (Personal & Commercial), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market stood at over $ 13 billion in 2019 and is projected to cross $ 17 billion by 2025, on the back of a growing concern for cleaner and environment friendly vehicles worldwide. Garnering support from various government organizations for the adoption of electric vehicles and rising demand from small and medium enterprises for the inclusion of electric & hybrid multi-purpose vehicle in their business operations is bolstering electric & hybrid multi-purpose vehicle sales, globally.
According to WHO, air pollution is the leading cause of death in countries with poor quality of air. As a result, governments of various countries are offering subsidies on the purchase of electric & hybrid vehicles including multi-purpose vehicles. Furthermore, electric & hybrid multi-purpose vehicles have lower ownership cost and longer lifespan when compared with their diesel or petrol counterparts, which is anticipated to positively influence the growth of the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market during the forecast period.
Some of the other key factors that would positively influence the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market include expanding product offerings, rising adoption of environment friendly vehicles and increasing awareness about clean vehicles.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market size.
- To classify and forecast the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market based on fuel type, tonnage, end-use industry, region and company.
- To define, classify and forecast the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market on the basis of fuel type, namely, electric and hybrid.
- To define, classify and forecast the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market on the basis of tonnage, namely up to 3.5 tons and above 3.5 tons.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size by segmenting the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market into regions, namely, North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- To identify drivers and challenges in the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market.
- To identify market trends & developments in the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Electric & Hybrid Multi-Purpose Vehicle Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Influencer of Purchase
4.3. Brand Recall
4.4. Brand Switching
4.5. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. Global Electric & Hybrid MPV Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Tonnage Capacity (upto 3.5 Ton, above 3.5 Ton)
5.2.2. By Fuel Type (Electric, Hybrid)
5.2.3. By End Use (Commercial, Personal)
5.2.4. By Company
5.2.5. By Region
6. Asia-Pacific Electric & Hybrid MPV Market Outlook
7. Europe Electric & Hybrid MPV Market Outlook
8. North America Electric & Hybrid MPV Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Annexure: List of Electric & Hybrid MPV Dealers/Distributors
- Toyota Group
- Renault-Nissan Alliance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d38sof
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900