WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view changed the landscape of Monday Night RAW. Not only did Braun Strowman walk away as the MITB briefcase holder, Alexa Bliss cashed in her briefcase to become RAW Women’s Champion again.
Fans will have plenty of questions going into the Monday Night RAW after 2018’s MITB. What will happen to Alexa Bliss after interrupting the championship match between Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax? According to the official RAW preview, both Jax and Rousey will be looking to get their hands on Bliss. Jax has her rematch clause so she could be Bliss’ opponent for Extreme Rule in July, but what will Rousey do in the meantime?
Now that Braun Strowman is the MITB briefcase holder, when will he get a chance to cash in on Universal Champion Brock Lesnar? The Monster Among Men could call his shot at, say, SummerSlam but Strowman’s path to the Universal title will start tonight.
As for Seth Rollins and the Intercontinental Championship, the Architect cut some corners to score the pinfall over Elias after grabbing some tights. Will Elias be granted a rematch or will someone else challenge Seth for the IC strap?
Here are the live results for Monday Night RAW from June 18.
LIVE RESULTS FOR RAW JUNE 18
Kurt Angle applauds the RAW Superstars for winning both ladder matches at MITB and then calls out Alexa Bliss
Kurt says that Nia Jax is recuperating and is not there tonight but wants a rematch at Extreme Rules.
Bliss says that she is thankful for the opportunity and calls both Nia and Ronda bullies
Ronda comes out and Kurt has to hold her back. Alexa says she’s surprised she’s not at home like Nia after being beaten with the briefcase.
Alexa says Ronda doesn’t get the rules because what she did was perfectly legal and calls Rousey an overhyped rookie and needs to the back of the line
Ronda flips Kurt and then starts to wail one Alexa Bliss and then Kurt with the briefcase saying to Angle that she thought he was her friend.
Rousey then slams Alexa through a table before storming out
Backstage, Ronda says she’s sick of people saying the WWE isn’t the UFC but Kurt says he has to suspend her for 30 days.
Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler - Intercontinental Championship Match
- Rollins calls out the locker room for his open challenge and Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre come out but Ziggler decides to enter the ring
- Dolph Ziggler wins via pinfall after a rollup
- After the match, Ziggler rubs the win in Seth's face and McIntyre comes in to attack Rollins. They do the Claymore and ZigZag combination.
Drew/Dolph Backstage Interview
- Ziggler says that this is their show now and Drew proclaims this is the first of many titles to come
Bobby Roode vs Curt Hawkins
- Roode wins via pinfall after a Glorious DDT
Braun Strowman Segment
- Strowman lists his recent accomplishments but winning MITB was his biggest.
- He says all he needs is Lesnar to show up and he'll cash it in and the Beast will get these hands.
- Kevin Owens comes out to say congratulations but he tells Braun that he needs a plan and a strategy. Braun needs someone in his corner, he needs a friend. They can use each other to help each other.
- Kevin says that he can help Braun become Universal Champion, and when he does all he asks is a shot at the title and to shake on it.
- Braun takes his hand but won't let KO leave, and tries to give him a Power Slam but Kevin gets away and runs to the back.
- Sasha looks at her BOSS rings and is visibly dejected. Bayley sits next to her and apologizes for what happened last night. Bayley says that she understands her feelings but she wants Sasha in her corner when she goes up against the Riott Squad. Sasha agrees as they go over a plan.
Matt Hardy/Bray Wyatt vs Rhyno/Heath Slater
- Before the match starts, Curtis Axel appears on the Titantron in a Matt Hardy wig and imitates him. Bo Dallas imitates Bray.
- Matt Hardy pins Slater via pinfall after a Kiss of Deletion
- In Kurt's office, Baron Corbin says that Stephanie is pleased how he handled the Ronda Rousey situation. Kurt gets upset with Corbin, who hands the phone over to him with Stephanie on the line.
- There's a big announcement coming later tonight
Jinder Mahal vs Chad Gable
- Mahal before the match says that even though he lost to Roman, he won because he has found inner peace
- Jinder wins via pinfall after a Kalas
Sasha Banks/Bayley vs Sara Logan/Liv Morgan (Ruby Riott at ringside)
- Riott Squad wins via pinfall after Morgan rolls up Sasha
- There was miscommunication between Sasha and Bayley that caused the loss
- After the match Sasha pushes Bayley to the floor before leaving
- Backstage, Sasha and Bayley fight with Banks coming out on top
- Kurt comes out to make the announcement about who Lesnar will face at SummerSlam when Roman Reigns interrupts
- Roman says he was screwed at Greatest Royal Rumble and he should be the new champion when Bobby Lashley comes out.
- Lashley says for three years Roman had his chance and that it's his turn.
- Kurt announces that at Extreme Rules, there will be a multi-man match to determine Brock's opponent and Lashley and Roman will be in it.
- The Revival come out to challenge both Lashley and Roman.
The Revival vs Roman Reigns/Bobby Lashley
- Roman/Lashley win via pinfall after Lashley hits Wilder with a Spear
- Baron Corbin and Kurt Angle are walking backstage when Finn asks to be inserted in the Extreme Rules match.
- Corbin says Finn had his chance when Kevin Owens appears and agrees with Baron. However, Braun Strowman appears behind KO and says he's here to backup Finn and says that if KO and Corbin want to challenge him and Finn they can.
No Way Jose vs Mojo Rawley
- Mojo Rawley wins via pinfall
- After the match Mojo says he used to be about staying hyped but now he's about staying focused
- Sasha is seen walking to her car when Bayley catches up and says she isn't done with her.
- Sasha says she's done with Bayley and done being her friend before she drives off
Seth Rollins Interview
- Seth says he will get his rematch next week against Dolph Ziggler and that Drew McIntyre is a problem
Finn Balor/Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens/Baron Corbin
- Owens/Corbin win via pinfall after Corbin hits Balor with an End of Days
More from Newsweek