Universal Champion Brock Lesnar hasn’t appeared on an episode of Monday Night RAW since Roman Reigns became the number one contender at Elimination Chamber. After confronting Lesnar’s advocate, Paul Heyman, on March 5 and calling out the champion it looks like the two will finally go face-to-face on the March 12 edition of RAW.
That’s just one storyline expected to move forward towards WrestleMania 34. The official WWE.com RAW preview teases another confrontation between Sasha Banks and Bayley as they try to mend their friendship.
Braun Strowman will make an appearance on RAW but WWE doesn’t say what he will do this week. More fallout from Ronda Rousey’s encounter with Stephanie McMahon and Triple H is teased as well as the date for The Ultimate Deletion are all expected on this edition of RAW.
Note: The results are still being compiled. We’ll update as matches conclude.
Here Are The WWE Raw Results For March 12th
Brock and Roman opening segment
- Kurt Angle starts the show by putting over his match at WrestleMania before telling the Detroit crowd that Brock Lesnar won't show because of maybe "transportation issues" or "he's not feeling well." This brings out Roman Reigns.
- Roman asks what repercussions are coming to Lesnar. He calls Lesnar "Vince's guy" and that if anyone else would no-show work they'd be fined and that it's Vince's fault and he feels disrespected by Vince.
- Roman goes backstage to confront Vince at gorilla and the two go to his office to talk about it. RAW cuts to commercial.
- After the meeting, Roman leaves without saying anything. Vince says Lesnar is not "his boy" and says he doesn't disrespect Roman. He assures that Brock Lesnar will be at RAW next week and that he will face Roman at WrestleMania. He also says that Roman has been temporarily suspended.
Sasha Banks (with Bayley at ringside) vs Sonya Deville (with Mandy Rose/Paige at ringside)
- Sasha defeats Deville via submission. Mandy Rose tried to get involved but Bayley stopped her, which distracted Deville. This gave Sasha the chance to hit the Bank Statement.
- Bayley leaves immediately after the bell and Sasha is surrounded and beaten down by Absolution.
Miz TV with Seth Rollins and Finn Balor
- Miztourage aren't with The Miz because they have a tag team match against The Bar later for a shot at the titles at WrestleMania.
- Miz tries to sow the seeds of distrust between Seth and Finn but the two aren't having it but the two eventually do get contentious before taking their frustrations on Miz. After tossing Miz out of the ring, Seth slams Finn and stand talls.
- Seth and Finn have a match later on in the night.
The Bar vs The Miztourage
- Before the bell rings, The Miztourage attack The Bar and get the upper hand but The Bar get the upperhand.
- The Revival, The Club, Titus Worldwide and Slater/Rhyno all show up and a massive fight breaks out.
John Cena Segment
- Cena says that his road to WrestleMania is the same as the crowd and he won't be making it on the show.
- Crowd chants for Undertaker and Cena says he hopes the back hears it.
- He then says "screw it" and challenges the Undertaker at WrestleMania.
- Cena says that The Undertaker is the only one keeping his match from happening and addresses him to "get over" his own ego and he'll be waiting for a response.
The Bar confronts Kurt Angle
- The Bar confront Kurt backstage to say that they don't deserve being ganged up on by the Tag division and that they should have a worthy opponent for 'Mania.
- Kurt agrees and says a Tag Team battle royal will determing The Bar's opponent at 'Mania.
- Elias comes out to do a song but cuts short and tells the crowd it's their fault and then leaves.
- In a backstage pre-taped promo, Braun says that he's insulted that he doesn't have a match at WrestleMania.
Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor
- Balor defeats Rollins via pinfall. Balor counters Rollins' superplex and when he was about to maneuver into a Falcon's Arrow, Finn rolls him up.
- Asuka is asked why she chose to face Charlotte at 'Mania but before she can answer Alexa Bliss with Mickie James interrupts her.
- Alexa says that Asuka is smart enough to not step into the ring with her and congratulates her for fighting on the "B-show."
- Asuka says that she chose Charlotte because "to be the woman, you have to beat the woman" and that Charlotte is the best champion in WWE.
- Alexa says that Asuka has unfinished business with someone and points to the titantron but no one shows up. In the confusion, Mickie James suckerpunches Asuka.
Asuka vs Mickie James
- Asuka defeats James via submission with the Asuka Lock.
- After the match, Alexa finds Nia Jax backstage and asks why she didn't come out earlier but Jax says Kurt told her not to since she has a match next. Alexa continues to tell Nia that she is her friend and that she always has her back.
More from Newsweek