New York firefighters save woman dangling from burning high-rise building

A woman was saved from falling during a fire that broke out at a Manhattan high-rise building on Saturday (November 5). The rescue occurred from a 20th-floor apartment at 429 E. 52nd St at approximately 10.35 a.m. The filmer said: "In a daring rope rescue, the brave members of the New York City Fire Department were able to secure the woman, who had slipped from her window while trying to get some air as the apartment next door to her was ablaze". It has been reported that the blaze could have started from a lithium ion battery connected to a bike or a scooter.