Two YouTube pranksters who filmed themselves breaking into the Celebrity Big Brother set have been ordered pay £1,235 and carry out 120 hours of unpaid work.
Ally Law, and Ryan Taylor snuck into the set at Elstree Studios in London in January 2018, scaring housemates on the show.
The pair, who have millions of views on their YouTube accounts, were sentenced at St Albans Magistrates Court after being convicted of two charges of aggravated trespass.
Law, 22, of Hepworth Close in Southampton, Hampshire, and Taylor, 25, of Lichfield Road in Bloxwich, West Midlands, were ordered to complete 120 hours of unpaid work.
They were also ordered to pay compensation of £200 and £100 to two individuals (£150 from each defendant) affected by the trespassing, £1,000 each in costs and a surcharge of £85 each – a total of £1,235 each.
At a previous hearing, Law and Taylor were found guilty of trespassing at the Big Brother set on two separate occasions, including during a live eviction show.
They climbed over a fence at the studios and were pursued by security while filming the stunt on a GoPro then posting the footage online.
Sentencing the pair, Stuart Jack said while they intended to cause obstruction, they had not intended to intimidate.
Counter terror operation launched after improvised explosives found at Waterloo, Heathrow and City Airport
Outcry over PC game where people play ‘serial killer rapist’ and baby is killed on screen
Dog walker finds US Navy nuclear manual while walking on beach
Law’s YouTube channel has 2.6 million subscribers and features videos entitled Scariest Thing I’ve Ever Done, Sneaking Into West Ham Stadium and Sneaking Into Butlins Holiday Resort.
Taylor’s YouTube channel has 1.6 million subscribers and includes videos entitled Sneaking Inside Olympic Race Track and Climbing the Tallest Bridge in England.
Law, who scaled the 205ft (62.5m) Stealth ride in Thorpe Park in July 2017 with a camera, was previously given an interim criminal behaviour order (CBO) banning him from entering any film or TV studio, areas of a bridge or building not open to the public, any commercial property outside business hours and any property owned by Merlin Entertainments.
The court said on Tuesday that this will be in place until March 2024.
A Merlin spokesman said: “So-called ‘urban explorers’ risk their own lives, but also potentially endanger our visitors, employees and property.
“The health and safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority and today’s decision should reinforce the fact that reckless and irresponsible trespass could have serious consequences on those who trespass as well as others.”