We're at that point in the current series of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!where the contestants are dropping like flies.
As of tonight's (December 4) episode, four campmates have left the jungle: Noel Edmonds was first, followed by Malique Thompson-Dwyer, Sair Khan and now Rita Simons.
But have you noticed a link between the latest three eliminees? A handful of sleuths on Twitter have:
Are Soap fans not voting on #ImACeleb 3 soap stars gone in a row Malique (Hollyoaks), Sair (Corrie) and Rita (Eastenders). Anne needs to go next for her own sake.
- James Kinsella 🇮🇪 (@jimmykinse) December 4, 2018
- Callum Keith (@CallumKeith1999) December 4, 2018
- Casé💫 (@CaseAtlanta) December 4, 2018
- michael. 🏳️🌈🎅🏻 (@MichaelM238) December 4, 2018
Yep, the first three eliminations where all campmates could be voted for (Noel was one of only two celebs eligible when he was voted out) all led to a soap star getting the boot.
When this year's line-up was announced, we were thrilled at the lack of reality TV stars and not one or two, but three soap stars. It looks like the voting public doesn't feel the same way, though.
Find out when I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! continues on Wednesday (December 5) at 9pm on ITV, followed by Extra Camp directly after on ITV2.
('You Might Also Like',)
- Loose Women's Stacey Solomon celebrates her "extra fold tummy lines" in bikini holiday snap
- The Chase sees one of the "best teams ever" trounce The Sinnerman to win £60k
- Slender Man movie reportedly cut several major scenes fearing a backlash
h3>---Watch the latest videos from Yahoo UK---