Big Brother housemates have nominated for the first time this series - with a little help from viewers.
Last week's eviction of Anamélia Silva came about because she finished in the bottom three of Big Coin totals for the week, in the first big twist of the show thus far. But traditional nominations were back this week!
Housemates gathered together in Monday's episode (September 24) and were called to the Diary Room one by one to make their nominations - but they didn't know that fans would also be influencing the vote this week.
As housemates gathered, Lewis G decided to goad the others and practically dared them into nominating him for eviction. Have a look at his annoying antics below:
Here's how the housemates nominated:
- Akeem voted for Lewis G over the cross-contamination row and Lewis F for influencing Zoe in the Blood Money task.
- Brooke voted for Lewis G for the cross-contamination row and Lewis F for "isolating himself from everyone".
- Cameron voted for Kay because he's "sick of the whole vegan stuff" and Kenaley for swaying Zoe in the Blood Money task.
- Cian voted for Lewis G "for being a bit of a tit sometimes" and Isaac for being "subconsciously dismissive".
- Isaac voted for Lewis F for "segregating himself from the group" and Kenaley because she's "a bit over the top".
- Kay voted for Isaac for bringing "a negative sort of energy" to the house and Cameron because "everything's difficult" for him in the house.
- Kenaley voted for Lewis G because he's "self-centred and rude" and Lewis F for being "negative when the situation's positive".
- Lewis F voted for Isaac for being "disrespectful [and] intimidating" and Lewis G because "he thinks there should only be one person in this house with the name Lewis".
- Lewis G voted for Lewis F "because there's only room for one Lewis in this house" and Kenaley because she doesn't "bring much to the table".
- Sian voted for Lewis G because he "uses people's weaknesses against them" and Tomasz for making her "question herself".
- Tomasz voted for Lewis G for being an "obnoxious side of ham" and Lewis F for removing himself from the group.
- Zoe voted for Lewis G for making himself the "centre of attention" and Sian for 'trying to act less intelligent than she is'.
As Emma Willis announced last Friday, fans were also asked to go to the Big Brother website and vote for their favourite housemate - the one with the least votes would also be nominated this week.
The fan vote singled out Isaac, and housemates voted for Lewis F and Lewis G, but these nominations aren't yet set in stone because of the newly-announced Gamechanger challenger.
Later this week, the nominated players, the housemate with the most Big Coins and one other contestant picked by the richest housemate will compete in a challenge giving the winner the power to save one of the nominated housemates.
Big Brother continues on Tuesday at 10pm on Channel 5.
('You Might Also Like',)