Britney Spears has revealed that she accidentally burned down her home gym with candles.
The pop princess, 38, spilled the beans about the blaze as she posted her latest workout for fans on Instagram.
She said it was the first time she had been into her gym in months after the fire.
Clad in skimpy exercise gear, Spears told fans: “Hey, guys! I am in my gym right now. I haven't been in here for, like, six months, because I burned my gym down unfortunately.
Read more: Britney addresses Justin Timberlake split
“I had two candles, and yes, one thing led to another, and I burned it down!"
She added in the caption: “It was an accident... but yes... I burnt it down.
“I walked past the door to the gym and flames BOOM!!!!!!
“By the Grace of God the alarm went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt.
Read more: Britney suffers a broken foot
“Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym!!!!!
“But it could be much worse so I’m grateful.”
“Pssss I like working out better outside anyways,” added the Toxic singer.
Mother-of-two Spears regularly updates fans on how she is doing in lockdown.
Last week the star quipped that, like so many people, her hair was not currently up to its usual standards.
“I haven’t had my hair done in a long time since we are social distancing so my hair is BAD ….. I will say it again BAD !!!!!” she confessed.
“Roots are ugghhhh but hey maybe I’m showing my dark side.”