The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade returned to the streets of New York for its 96th year on Thursday, November 24, featuring 16 character balloons, 28 floats, 12 marching bands, several music performers, and more.
The parade, which included 5,000 volunteers, followed a 2.5-mile route from Manhattan’s Upper West Side to Herald Square.
As well as returning crowd favorites like Baby Yoda, the parade featured some new balloons, including Fox Sports’s Striker, the US Soccer Star. Credit: @quantocustanewyork via Storyful
- One more time. [INAUDIBLE].
- Ahh. Got to milk favorites.
- Zooming down the parade route from Peanuts, Macy's Parade icon, astronaut Snoopy. He's joined the Macy's parade.
- [NON-ENGLISH SPEECH].
- New York City, we have got to get louder than ever. Snoopy, let's hear it.
- Following astronaut Snoopy and Snoopy's doghouse today is Charlie Brown, Lucy, and Linus.
- All the way from Kentucky. They have been waiting for this moment.
- [NON-ENGLISH SPEECH]
- Thank you.
- Gabby, [NON-ENGLISH SPEECH]
- From Nickelodeon, larger than life, this is the one, the only Papa Smurf.
- Please, join your Macy's Parade.
- All hail the--