From hay fever remedies and headache tablets to sanitary products and digital thermometers, customers can book a delivery slot though an app and track orders in real-time.
A Lloyd's spokesman said: "We're always looking for new ways to help you get the things you need - especially during these difficult times.
"It's why we've teamed up with Deliveroo. To allow you to buy the essentials you need, with the added convenience of being on-demand."
What items can I order?
Lloyd's said there are a variety of items that can be delivered using the service.
Although the pharmacy already has a next day delivery service, using Deliveroo, customers will be able to receive some items within 30 minutes depending on availability.
Goods offered include:
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) such as hand sanitiser, face masks and gloves.
- First aid products such as plasters, bandages and antiseptic cream.
- Adult pain relief including Ibuprofen and paracetamol.
- Children's medicine such as Calpol, teething gel, chickenpox relief and ear thermometers.
- Cold and Flu relief products such as decongestant, nasal spray and throat sweets.
- Sanitary products including towels, tampons, panty liners and Tena pads.
- Digestive aids such as rehydration sachets and diarrhoea relief products.
How do I order?
Lloyd's Pharmacy said customers can avoid leaving their home and said ordering is easy with "no queues, no crowds and no hassle".
- Step one: If you haven't got the Deliveroo on your phone already visit the App Store or Google Play on your mobile or via Deliveroo.co.uk on a computer.
- Step two: Once in the app or on the site type in your address to find a pharmacy that delivers to near you. Alternatively, you can search for LloydsPharmacy in the search bar.
- Step three: Browse through the products available and add them to your basket. Once you have all the goods you need, tap or click on the checkout button to complete your order.
- Step four: Once your request has been confirmed you can track the progress of your delivery right up until your front door via the app. Your items will then be delivered contact-free.
The service is available at 16 stores in the UK, including Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Coventry, Edinburgh, Newcastle upon Tyne, and Southampton, and will be rolled out to more locations.