Five Lancashire seaside apartments on the market for under £35k

If you dream of waking up to the smell of sea air, or the sound of seagulls swooping overhead, you could be in luck.

Or maybe you are an investor looking to make the most of the rental market on Lancashire's coast. These five apartments are on the market at under £35,000 at sea side spots including Morecambe, Fleetwood and St Annes.

Some will go under the hammer and others are available on a shared ownership basis - meaning you also pay rent to a landlord, who owns the other share of the property.


West End Road, Morecambe

West End Road, Morecambe
West End Road, Morecambe -Credit:Rightmove

A spacious two bedroom apartment offered for sale as part of a shared ownership development with the purchase price for 25% ownership. The remaining 75% is owned by the housing association with a rent payable to them. Full details are available through the vendors agents.

The property has open plan living space and kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.

It also has views across Morecambe Bay and the fells. Located with easy access to the town centre, sea front and promenade.

This property is marketed by Farrell Heyworth and is on the market at £29,500

St. Annes Road East, Lytham St. Annes

St Annes Road East
St Annes Road East -Credit:Rightmove

This second floor maisonette in the centre of St Annes has two bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and bathroom.

The property is close to the bars, shops and restaurants of the town centre and has transport links to Blackpool, Lytham and Preston.

This property is marketed by Auction House, Fulwood and is has a guide price of £27,500

Euston Road, Morecambe

Euston Road, Morecambe
Euston Road, Morecambe -Credit:Rightmove

This vacant one bedroom apartment is an ideal investment opportunity in the centre of Morecambe.

Previously tenanted for £550 it has an open plan living and kitchen area, one bedroom and a bathroom. It is accessed through a communal entrance.

The property is on the third floor of the building and will be available at online auction on April 16 and 17.

This property is marketed by Auction House and has a guide price of £25,000

Balmoral Terrace, Fleetwood

This one bedroom first floor apartment is a stones' thrown from the beach.

The property is situated on a residential road close to local shops and amenities. The beach-front is at the end of the road.

It has an entrance hall, kitchen, living room, double bedroom, shower room and can be rented for approximately £450 a month.

This property is marketed by Network Auctions Ltd and has a guide price of £34,000

Lonsdale Road, Blackpool

Lonsdale Road, Blackpool
Balmoral Terrace, Fleetwood

This basement flat is a few minutes from Blackpool's main attractions including Winter Gardens, the Tower and Promenade.

It has two bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and its own entrance. It also has an enclosed back yard and full sized garage.

This property is marketed by Future Property Auctions and has a guide price of £35,000.