The I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! contestants will be faced with walking an “absolutely horrendous” challenge before even making it into the Australian jungle.
The famous faces – which include pundit Ian Wright, Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle and reality star Caitlyn Jenner – will have to make their way along the 343ft high platform as part of their three weeks of challenges Down Under.
Previous stars who have taken on the challenge include 2017 Jungle Queen Georgia Toffolo, Saturdays star Vanessa White and soap actor Jamie Lomas.
But producers have said they have made the platform - which is suspended off 32-storey building in the Gold Coast - even more terrifying for this year’s stars.
Speaking to the Sun, I'm A Celeb executive producer Olly Nash said: “The walk-in itself will see us return to the plank.
“It’s the biggest and most horrendous, wobbliest thing. We tested it earlier in August and we made it deliberately more wobbly.
“They will be playing with another celebrity, so the more they wobble, the more you wobble. You are totally dependent on someone else. It’s 343ft up, four metres out, then three metres down, then a metre out again.
He added: “You have to go down a ladder. We’ve tested it and during the runs, getting to the end then turning around is absolutely horrendous.”
Other contestants taking part in I’m a Celebrity this year consist of former England rugby star James Haskell, Capital Breakfast host Roman Kemp, BBC Radio One DJ Adele Roberts, former EastEnders star Jacqueline Jossa, comedian Andrew Maxwell and Rak-su singer Myles Stephenson.
As the series continues, they will be joined by two more contestants who have yet to be revealed.
I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! will start on Sunday, November 17 on ITV.