Katie Price reportedly quits 'Celebrity SAS' after just 2 days

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
·Contributor
·2-min read
In this article:
  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.
LONDON, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 09:  Katie Price arriving at the ITV Gala held at the London Palladium on November 9, 2017 in London, England.  (Photo by Samir Hussein/WireImage)
Katie Price is said to have given up on Celebrity SAS (Credit: Getty)

Katie Price has reportedly dropped out of Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins after just 48 hours as she struggled to cope with the gruelling military training.

The 41-year-old mother-of-five is believed to have negotiated a fee of £120,000 to take part in the Channel 4 reality show.

According to the Mirror Online Price has already left Raasay Island in Scotland where the series is filmed, as she found the military show too difficult.

Read more: Katie Price claims police 'pull me over just to be nosy'

A source said: “She won’t let on if she quit but she definitely quit in her mind and would have given up so she was kicked off.

Katie Price and son Junior arrive at Thorpe Park Resort during the launch of FRIGHT NIGHTS. (Photo by Chris Radburn/PA Images via Getty Images)
Katie Price and son Junior arrive at Thorpe Park Resort during the launch of FRIGHT NIGHTS (Credit: Getty Images)

“Katie has a real fear of the water but was happy when she was put on a boat and sent home.

"Everyone had high expectations for her, but to last only two days makes people think she did it just for the money."

The insider claims Price lost motivation when she realised the survival show was filmed in Scotland. Although another source close to the reality star denies this, insisting she always knew the show was based there.

The celebrity version of SAS: Who Dares Wins sees contestants undergo gruelling military exercises and left to fight for survival in extreme conditions.

It had been speculated that Price was hoping to reinvent her career by impressing viewers of the show, as she did with her 2004 stint in the Australian jungle I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

British celebrities model Katie Price aka Jordan, right,  and Johnny "Rotten" Lydon of the Sex Pistols get acquainted with a Koala at a wildlife park on the Gold Coast, Australia, Sunday, Jan. 25, 2004. The pair are competing with eight other celebrities in the British television program "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here ! " which begins today in the Australian jungle near Murwillumbah, 200 kilometers (124 miles) south of Brisbane on Australia's east coast. Each celebrity will be voted for by the British public with the winner announced in the final show on Feb. 9. (AP Photo/Brian Cassey)
Katie Price and Johnny 'Rotten' Lydon in Australia for I'm A Celebrity in 2004 (Credit: AP)

The model is believed to be on the verge of bankruptcy after failing to keep up with her Individual Voluntary Agreement for debts estimated to be in the region of £250,000.

Read more: Katie Price pleads guilty to using threatening behaviour

She was recently handed a two-year driving ban for offences relating to her pink Range Rover. It is the fourth time she has lost her licence.

Price - who underwent her latest round of plastic surgery in Turkey over the summer - announced her engagement to boyfriend Kris Boyson in July, only to split up from him just a few weeks later.

Price is mother to 17-year-old Harvey, whose father is footballer Dwight Yorke, 14-year-old son Junior and 12-year-old Princess with ex Peter Andre and five-year-old son Jett and four-year-old daughter Bunny with third husband Kieran Hayler.

Channel 4 said: “In the best traditions of the SAS, this mission is confidential. However, full details will be released when the series broadcasts next year.

Yahoo UK has contacted representatives for Katie Price.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting