Michael Bublé has announced a short tour of the UK in 2019, which will take in dates in Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, London and Leeds.
The Grammy award-winning singer has named his tour "Don't Believe the Rumours", in response to reports that he was planning to retire from music – which he denied.
Bublé returned to the stage in July this year after two years out of the spotlight. His performance at BST festival at London's Hyde Park was an emotional one, as he sang in honour of his four-year-old son Noah, who is in remission from cancer.
Tickets for the tour go on sale Today (Friday 23 November) at 9am. Get tickets here.
See the dates in full, below:
Mon 20 May Birmingham Resorts World Arena
Thurs 23 May Glasgow The SSE Hydro
Sun 26 May Manchester Arena
Thurs 30 May London The O2
Fri 31 May London The O2
Mon 3 June Leeds First Direct Arena
Got sweaty palms already? Check out our handy tips for dealing with the demand:
1) Make sure you are ready and waiting with the web page up at least five minutes before 9am.
2) Do not let your computer, phone or whatever device holds the key to your happiness run out of battery.
3) Register your details with the website you are booking from in advance, if you can, but don’t panic if you haven’t left enough time as your tickets will be held while you fill out your information
4) Check how many tickets you are allowed to buy in one purchase. If you try to buy more than the limited number, your booking may be cancelled without notice, meaning no-one gets to go.
5) Get your friends to try too, but stay in contact in case you all succeed and end up with a bunch of tickets you didn’t want. If you do need to sell any on, do so at face value. No-one likes a tout.
6) Be patient and avoid refreshing or switching between browsers. Stick with one tab and have some faith! Be prepared to wait for an hour to get tickets