Nielsen Streaming Top 10: ‘Madame Web’ Opens in Third Place With 1.7 Billion Minutes Watched as ‘Bridgerton’ Leads

“Madame Web” was the No. 3 most-watched title of the May 13-19 viewing window, having made its Netflix debut on May 14 after a theatrical run earlier this year. The Dakota Johnson-led superhero flick was watched for 1.7 billion minutes in its first six days of streaming. That put it only 3,000 minutes behind “Grey’s Anatomy,” the week’s No. 2 title. The medical drama is a Nielsen heavyweight that’s begun charting even higher than normal after its addition to Hulu.

Unsurprisingly, “Bridgerton” was the winner of the week, during which the first four episodes of Season 3 were released. In the first four days of availability of Part 1, all seasons of “Bridgerton” were watched for 2.8 billion minutes. 70% of that total was accounted for by Season 3, while the other 30% came from viewers discovering or revisiting Seasons 1 and 2.

More from Variety

Also unsurprising were the fourth and fifth place titles: the always popular “Bluey” was watched for 1.1 bilion minutes while the always-popular “Young Sheldon” followed with 823 million minutes, boosted by the airing of its series finale. Lower on the chart was “Family Guy” at No. 7 with 716 million minutes watched, with the bottom two spots going to “Bob’s Burgers” (625 million) and “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” (614 million) — all titles that have seen recent boosts after enhancements to Nielsen’s measurement capabilities.

“Reba” appeared on the chart for the first time ever after being added to Netflix. There, combined with Hulu, where it was already available, the sitcom pulled 744 million minutes viewed, landing in seventh place. “Evil” took eighth place with 700 million minutes watched thanks to the recent debut of its fourth season.

See Nielsen’s list of overall streaming rankings for May 13-19 first, followed by original streaming titles, acquired titles and then films.

Best of Variety

Sign up for Variety’s Newsletter. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.