70th Anniversary: Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
On the 70th anniversary of the first armed resistance against Nazi troops in the notorious Warsaw Ghetto (Jan. 18, 1943), LIFE.com presents a series of haunting color photographs made by one of Hitler's personal photographers, Hugo Jaeger, in both Warsaw and in the smaller Polish city of Kutno in 1939 and 1940.
News For You
- Republicans warn world that Obama U.N. plan could be undone
- Video Captures Final Moments Of Alps Crash
- It's not Susanna Reid's week - now her dress has split on Good …
- Video shows last seconds of Germanwings flight before crash - Bild
- Supreme Court rejects free speech appeal over Cinco de Mayo school dis …